As far as the duration of the course is concerned it runs from 10 months to 1.2 to 1.5 years.
UPSC exam is undoubtedly one of the hardest exams in the Indian academic system. The students are always stressed about having correct and enough study material to prepare for their UPSC exams. PNS IAS ACADEMY coaching in NAGPUR are all for providing the best available study material to the aspirants, but even after that students tend to look for other places for extra knowledge because they don't want to leave any stone unturned a huge variety of books and online material are now available in the market apart from the notes from your IAS coaching classes. You must consult NCERT books from (6th to 12th) which cover every topic of the subjects in detail.
Online coaching is the new trend that came in for UPSC exam preparation. IAS coaching centers in across INDIA also use this method of digital learning to cater to a wider range of students who for any reason cannot enrol themselves in the IAS coaching. But just like anything else in the world online IAS coaching has some pros and cons.
• Affordability: The Internet is becoming affordable every day, which makes online IAS coaching more affordable on the internet as compared to the tradition institutes providing coaching to crack the
• Accessibility: Being an online medium, internet IAS coaching can be accessed from every nook and corner of the world. you don’t have to get up early and run to 6-hour class on the weekend, rather you can it in the comfort of your home with your favourite meal and study for your UPSC exam.
• Availability: In today’s day and age, the internet has made everything obtainable at a click of your mouse or a tap on the phone screen. you can have an ocean of study material and information about UPSC exams at your screen.
• Quality of content: Online platforms like an ocean of information and a lot of people might put up study material for UPSC exams that are either incorrect or insufficient which leads to loss of quality
in the v content. Some of bigger IAS coaching centers use online mediums to put up their study material or distant learners but for the most part free online IAS coaching material might not be up to the mark.
We at PNS IAS ACADEMY ensure you the quality content.
• Effectiveness: The Internet can be distractive in nature which might minimize the overall impact of the study sessions one does. You can try to make a schedule or time table to help you be effective in nature but the pressure and discipline of the IAS coaching classroom environment might not be accessed.
• Commercialization: Most of the online IAS coaching platforms are commercialization based. There can be total neglect for student’s needs, progress, and doubts. A number of the online IAS coaching platforms work on a month to month sales target phenomena. In the classroom, teachers can keep track of most students. Their participation, their inspiration, their daily progress, and issues. In case a student misses a lesson or test, the faulty calls them and asks the reason for skipping the same that brings accountability which is key in cracking the UPSC exam.
• One-way communication: When you sit in front of your computer to study, there no teachers in front of you to clear your immediate doubts, or have a personalized approach towards your preparation, making it one of the biggest disadvantages for online IAS coaching.
• Lack of consistency: Aspirants who go for online IAS coaching might follow a varied range of study material and strategies to gain maximum information. They might waste time figuring out the perfect pattern for studying because of so much data and repletion that takes place on the internet.We at PNS IAS ACADEMY ensure you the quality content.
Differentiated Attention: We provide personalized, specific & concrete feedback and attention to every student.
Continuous Individual Assessment: Is ensured through regular tutorials, take home assignments, and All India test series.
Multi modal expert availability: Is provided on continuous basis for clearing of doubts and personal guidance. Students can schedule their one-on-one session with our experts on phone, email or even over in-person sittings.
Ready, relevant and up to date study material: Is circulated in advance.
Interesting, interactive and innovative: Ways to organise lectures and study material.
Technological support: Faculty and experts make use of animation, power point, videos etc. to make delivery of lecture and study material more interesting and easier to grasp for students. Students are given access to a personalised portal through which they can access the study material, track their absolute and relative performance on various tests, and receive administrative updates and much more.
“ You can accomplish anything you want in life provided you don’t mind who gets the credit”. - Harry S Truman
Primarily, IAS coaching institutes for the UPSC Examination can be an expensive amenity. Not all of the competitors are in a state to go to Nagpur for UPSC coaching. The IAS coaching centres in Nagpur can charge up to 2-lakh rupees for General Studies course and 50 thousand for the optional subject as well. In addition, the expense of living in Nagpur may be taken a toll around 10-15 thousand per month. This may be a bad dream for an IAS aspirant from a middle-class family. The coaching classes are strict around their timings as well. The classes will be of 3 hours normally. The aspirants who are working proficiently cannot bear this, but presently online stages are there and have picked up centrality in UPSC examinations preparation. Competitors obliged by finances and time are turning to apps and websites for exam preparation, whereas PNS IAS ACADEMY is providing the course by charging very minimal fees with EMI option available for Aspirants and the academy is also providing the Study Materials at free of cost at their Telegram Channel - https://t.me/pnsiasacademy
Jobs can be gruelling in nature and so can be UPSC exams, at end of the week IAS coaching classes can generally take up most part of your day and on weekdays you’ll barely get time. So, you won’t be able to think
about any other thing at all, and you might land up losing focus in both. Online IAS coaching too, just see the commitment required, and in case you’ll be able to give so much time.
In Nagpur, you may also get a lot of coaching materials and books online. You can sign up for test arrangement or borrow/share with friends or colleagues. Coaching is anyhow not completely beneficial, particularly in your case it’ll just drain you out and take away all the time you get in a week. At PNS IAS ACADEMY you can get mentoring for free even if you do not join the course.
As it’s one of the country’s top-notch qualifying exam, an aspirant must be equally focussed, determined and have the right guidance to crack it. While the first two qualities are within oneself, the last one, “guidance” can be attained only with the help of experienced and skilled teachers. This is where the role of PNS IAS Coaching Institute comes into play. Institutes not only provide aspirants with study material and classes but also help them prepare in a strategic way so that the aspirant always stays on track. Other than the guidance the institute provide to the aspirant there are several factors that determine an IAS Aspirant’s Success. Among these factors are self-study, time management etc. Self study always trumps any kind of teaching method, the time a person invests on something when he/she is not being supervised is the most important. With self study, the aspirant becomes aware about his/her weaknesses and can then work on them to improve. Self study also helps the aspirant to manage their time in a very efficient manner.
While it’s no doubt that coaching institutes can help you save time and guide you in the right direction when it comes to exam patterns, format and materials, you shouldn’t forget the power of self-study. The institute is just there to assist you in your preparation. Nevertheless, the time you spend on self study and sharpening your skills is what matters the most. Coaching centre acts as a stepping stone and help you focus your efforts in the right direction.
Yes, PNS IAS ACADEMY conduct weekend batches for working professionals as well as full-time students.
Yes, the UPSC exam has a negative marking system. For prelims, 1/3rd of the marks of a question are deducted as negative marking.
If you appear for any of the papers of the Civil Services Preliminary Exam, your attempt is counted. If you fill-up the UPSC application form but didn't go to take the Preliminary Exam, your attempt will NOT BE COUNTED.
To clear the IAS Exam, aspirants are advised to have a long-term strategy. Though most of the serious candidates start preparation 9-12 months before the exam date, there are candidates who successfully achieve top ranks with only a few months of dedicated study. PNS IAS ACADEMY 100-Days Action Plan help Aspirants to Clear UPSC Prelims.
UPSC repeats it previous years' questions both in prelims and mains. ... Try to practice previous year question paper both before start preparing IAS exam and also solve old questions before the UPSC exams, both will guide you how to prepare and how to approach questions in UPSC exams.
Read The Hindu/IE editorials on daily basis(30% prelims, 70% mains, 100% essay)
Read PIB compilation(70% prelims, 30% mains)
Read Yojana and Kurukshetra on monthly basis(20% prelims, 80% mains, 100% essay)
Read PNS IAS ACADEMY monthly compilations for Prelims & Mains both.
There is nothing like failing in UPSC Interview. If you are qualified for mains you will get an Interview call and then your mains result and the interview result are added for the final marks. ... Otherwise you have to go through the entire process (Prelims, Mains and Interview) again to get selected.
Ansar Shaikh, the Youngest IAS Officer Of India At The Age Of 21 years.